Intra Company Transferee Program

Intra Company Transferees may apply for a work permit that is exempt from LMIA if the worker being transferred has been employed by the company for a minimum of 1 year and is being transferred in an Executive, Senior Managerial or Specialized Knowledge capacity.

The company the employee is currently working must be a branch, affiliate, parent or subsidiary of that company.

The employee must have been working full- time for the company for a minimum of 1 year in the last 3 years.

An ICT is exempt from LMIA requirement and the job offer can be used to obtain points for Express Entry and is a great path to Canadian Permanent Residence.

The ICTe’ can procure a work permit of 3 years that can be extended to 5 till a maximum of 7 years, depending on the position that the foreign national is seeking

Start-up Companies looking to establish themselves in Canada can also use the ICT route to bring employees to Canada.

For start-up companies looking to expand in Canada, the companies must

For Start – up companies the work permit is initially for an year with the ability to extend

Looking For The Best Immigration Consultants?

Need a free evaluation based on your profile? Get a free initial consultation today.