Family Class

Canadian citizens/permanent residents who are at least 18 years of age can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada.

Sponsor your spouse, common – law partner, conjugal partner or dependent children


You can sponsor your who can be either sex.

The spouse must be legally married to the sponsor.

Must be at least 18 years old.

Common Law Partner

Common Law partners who are living together for a minimum of 1 year can be sponsored through this program

Your conjugal partner

Your Conjugal Partner who has been living outside Canada and is in a marriage like relationship with you for at least 1 year can be sponsored through this program. To qualify you must prove why you could not live together or marry

Dependent children

Your children who are below 22 years of age and do not have a spouse can qualify to be sponsored as dependent children

Children who are over the age of 22 may still qualify to be sponsored if they

Looking For The Best Immigration Consultants?

Need a free evaluation based on your profile? Get a free initial consultation today.